Free Shipping on orders of $60 or more!
August 01, 2021
1 LB fillets white fish ( we used walleye )
4 eggs beaten
1/3 C Gindo's Original
1 C flour
1 C bread crumbs
1 C corn flakes crushed
1.5 Qt canola oil
2 tsp sea salt
2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp granulated garlic
1 tsp onion powder
1. Place flour, bread crumbs, corn flakes, sea salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder in a large ziploc bag and shake thoroughly.
2. Crack and beat 4 eggs in a bread pan. Add Gindo's Original and mix together until well incorporated.
3. coat fish in egg wash then place in batter and shake to coat completely.
4. Place oil in skillet and heat over camp fire until oil reaches 375º. Place fillets in oil and fry until done. About 5 minutes or when fish flakes easily with a fork.
5. Remove from oil and drain on paper towels and let fish stand for 2 to 3 minutes before serving. Serve on a bed of wild rice with a side of Gindo's tartar sauce.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
April 14, 2022
April 03, 2022 1 Comment