Free Shipping on orders of $60 or more!
December 27, 2020
4 apples peeled, cored & sliced
1/2 pomegranate seeds
1/2 C brown sugar
1 Tbsp Gr. cinnamon
1 Tbsp Gindo's Original
1/2 C unsalted butter
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 C rolled oats
1/2 C all purpose flour
1/2 C cane sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375º and butter a 9 x 13 baking dish
2. In a large bowl toss together apple, pomegranate seeds, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Spread evenly into baking dish.
3. Melt butter over med low heat until just melted and add Gindo's Original. Stir to incorporate, remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
4. Stir together oats, flour and cane sugar. Add Gindo's butter mixture and rub together until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Then sprinkle over top of fruit.
5. Bake for 45 minutes or until apples are soft. Let stand for 10 minutes. Serve warm or at room temp.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
January 17, 2021
January 09, 2021
January 03, 2021