Free Shipping on orders of $60 or more!
February 05, 2021 1 Comment
1 1/2 C white sugar + separate 1/4 C sugar
1 C softened butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp baking soda
1 Tbsp Gindo's Honey Habanero
1/2 C unsweetened cocoa pwd
1 tsp gr. cinnamon + separate 1/2 tsp
2 1/4 C all purpose flour
1 C semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375º and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
2. Beat 1 1/2 C sugar, butter, vanilla and salt together in a bowl until fluffy. Beat in eggs, add cream of tartar and baking soda. Beat in cocoa powder, cinnamon and Gindo's Honey Habanero. Slowly beat in flour. Turn off mixer and fold in chocolate chips.
3. Mix 1/4 C sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon together in a bowl.
4. Roll heaping Tbsps of dough into balls and roll balls in the cinnamon sugar mixture and place evenly spaced on baking sheet.
5. Bake in preheated oven until centers are set and edges crack slightly, about 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheet and enjoy!!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
December 22, 2021
December 10, 2021