Free Shipping on orders of $60 or more!
April 30, 2020
1 Lb boneless or bone in chicken thighs
1/2 tsp ground turmeric
1/4 C Gindo's Tandoori or Original
2 Tbsp butter or clarified butter
1 C plain yogurt
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp minced garlic & shallot
1 Tbsp fresh minced ginger
1/2 tsp sea salt
1. heat Gindo's sauce in a small pan over low heat for 10 minutes to reduce sauce. Add butter, stir until melted, remove from heat and let cool.
2. Whisk sauce into yogurt, add lemon juice, garlic, shallots, salt, ginger and turmeric.
3. Cut slashes into chicken, coat with marinade and chill for 4 to 6 hours.
4. Prep grill to 425º and cook approximately 5 minutes on each side until juices run clear and internal temperature reaches 165º.
5. Serve with Naan, flatbread or rice and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
June 13, 2021
June 06, 2021
May 28, 2021