Free Shipping on orders of $60 or more!
July 20, 2020 1 Comment
1 or 2 baguettes
8 oz cream cheese
1/4 C Gindo's Original
1 Tbsp minced garlic & shallot
1/4 C chopped scallions
Cracked pepper to taste
1. Mix cream cheese, Gindo's original, garlic, shallots, scallions and cracked pepper together until well incorporated.
2. Let cream cheese mixture sit in refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
3. Cut a length wise slit down the middle of your baguettes and stuff with cream cheese filling. Top with mozzarella and parmesan, and then replace top of baguette.
4. Bake baguettes for 15 minutes at 350º.
5. Remove from oven, let cool, slice and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
April 14, 2022
April 03, 2022 1 Comment