Free Shipping on orders of $60 or more!
June 28, 2020
12 oz Gindo's Spicy Ketchup
1/2 C apple cider vinegar
1/3 C Honey
1/4 C Molasses
3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp porcini powder
1 to 2 Tbsp Gindo's Honey Habanero
1 tsp liquid smoke
1 Tbsp smoked paprika
1 tsp minced garlic & shallot
1 chopped yellow onion
1 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1 oz ( shot glass ) bourbon
1. Bring saucepan to med high heat and add 1 Tbsp butter. Coat the pan and then add your chopped onion and saute for 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Add your minced garlic and shallot and saute until fragrant. Add brown sugar and continue to caramelize for 2 to 3 minutes and then de glaze with 1 oz bourbon.
3. Combine remaining ingredients and stir together until well incorporated.
4. Cook over med high heat until sauce reaches a simmer. Reduce heat to med low and simmer ( uncovered ) for 10 to 15 minutes, or until sauce starts to thicken. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
5. Let cool and use right away or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 1 week. Enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
April 14, 2022
April 03, 2022 1 Comment