Free Shipping on orders of $60 or more!
May 02, 2021
1 Lb fresh lump crab meat
1 large egg
1/4 C mayonnaise
2 tsp dijon mustard
1/4 C Gindo's Original
2 tsp worcestershire sauce
1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
1 tsp lemon juice
Pinch of sea salt
2/3 C cracker crumbs
1 tsp dried parsley or 1 Tbsp fresh parsley
1. Whisk egg, Gindo's, mayonnaise, parsley, dijon, worcestershire, old bay, lemon juice and salt together in a large bowl. Lay crab meat on top, followed by cracker crumbs and gently fold together with a rubber spatula or large spoon.
2. Cover tightly and refrigerate for 30 min or up to 1 day.
3. preheat oven to 450º. Generously grease a rimmed baking sheet with butter or line with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
4. Using a 1/2 Cup measuring cup, portion the crab cake into 6 mounds on the baking sheet. DO NOT flatten. Use your hands or a spoon to compact each individual mound so there are not any lumps sticking out or falling apart. Brush each cake with melted butter for extra flavor.
5. Cover leftover crab cakes tightly and refrigerate for up to 5 days or freeze up to 3 months.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
April 14, 2022
April 03, 2022 1 Comment