Free Shipping on orders of $60 or more!
February 14, 2021
3 whole bell peppers
1/2 C sour cream
1/2 C cream cheese
1/4 C Gindo's Original
2 minced garlic cloves
Shredded cheese for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350º and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Remove tops of bell peppers and slice along the capsaicin line with a paring knife to remove seeds from the inside.
3. Combine sour cream, cream cheese, Gindo's Original and minced garlic in a food processor or blender and pulse for 30 to 40 seconds. Empty filling into a bowl and set aside until ready to stuff the peppers
4. Place peppers one at a time over medium high heat on your stove top or grill until each side of the pepper has a nice char.
5. Stand peppers up on baking sheet and stuff with desired ingredients plus Gindo's cream cheese filling.
6. Place tops on peppers and roast in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, serve and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
April 14, 2022
April 03, 2022 1 Comment