Free Shipping on orders of $60 or more!
February 27, 2021
1 large eggplant
1/4 C tahini
2-3 Tbsp Gindo's Original
1 Tbsp chili lime seasoning
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp minced garlic & shallot
2 Tbsp lime juice
Chopped parsley for garnish
1. Allow campfire to burn down until you have plenty of coals.
2. Cut off stem and then halve your eggplant, brush with olive oil. Poke a few holes in aluminum foil and then wrap each half of your eggplant. Roast over open fire until eggplant is soft when poked with a fork. Unwrap and let cool for 10 minutes.
3. Once eggplant has cooled peel off skin and place the flesh of the eggplant in a food processor. If you are camping and do not have a food processor on hand, do not worry as you can easily mix these ingredients together with a fork.
4. Add Tahini, lime juice, garlic, shallot, Gindo's Original, chili lime seasoning and olive oil, blend for 1 minute until mixture is smooth and creamy.
5. Garnish with parsley and one more dash of Gindo's. Enjoy with pita chips, carrots, bell peppers or on spread on a sandwich!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
September 22, 2022
April 03, 2022 1 Comment