Free Shipping on orders of $60 or more!
January 21, 2020
4 Tbsp sun dried tomato
1 C Regular or vegan mayonnaise
1 C sour cream
1/2 C shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 Tbsp Gindo's Original
1/4 C chopped green onion
1 Tbsp minced garlic
1/2 C bacon bits
1. Reconstitute tomatoes in hot water, remove and squeeze dry using a paper towel. Then julienne and cut into fine strips.
2. Combine remaining ingredients, minus tomatoes and bacon bits. Blend well at low speed.
3. Once blended add tomatoes and bacon bits and slowly mix by hand using a spoon or whisk.
4. When ready to serve, garnish with shredded cheese and heat through in oven at 350º until cheese begins to brown.
5. Dip with bread or chips and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
September 18, 2021
September 11, 2021