Free Shipping on orders of $60 or more!
February 21, 2020
2 Tbsp ground flax meal w/ 5 Tbsp of water
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 small onion, diced
1 Tbsp minced garlic & shallot
12 oz mushrooms chopped
3 Tbsp Gindo's Original
2 - 3 tsp italian seasoning
2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1 15 oz can chickpeas ( drained well but not rinsed )
1 C rolled oats
1/2 C breadcrumbs
2 Tbsp tomato paste
salt & pepper to taste
3/4 tsp crushed fennel seed
1. Preheat oven to 400º, line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside
2. Combine the ground flax and water in a small bowl and set aside.
3. heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and saute until lightly browned.
4. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute. Now add Gindo's sauce, Italian seasoning & crushed fennel seed. Saute for 1 minute.
5. Add mushrooms and saute until pan is dry. Then add soy sauce and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
6. Place chickpeas in a food processor and pulse a few times to break down the beans
7. Add cooked mushrooms, oats, breadcrumbs, flax egg, tomato paste, salt & pepper to the processor. Pulse until well combined and it almost forms a paste. Place mixture uncovered in the freezer for 30 minutes.
8. Remove mixture from freezer and form into balls using your hands. Place on baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Place in oven for 40 minutes, turning half way through. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
January 17, 2021
January 09, 2021
January 03, 2021