Free Shipping on orders of $60 or more!
November 01, 2020
1/2 Lb elbow pasta
3 Tbsp unsalted butter
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3 Tbsp Gindo's Original
1/2 tsp onion powder
2 (12 oz ) cans evaporated milk
12 oz shredded extra-sharp cheddar
cheese, about 3 cups
1/4 C freshly grated parmesan
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400º
2. In a large pot of boiling salted water cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well
3. melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Whisk in flour and onion powder until lightly browned, about 1 minute.
4. Gradually whisk in evaporated milk until slightly thickened, about 4-5 minutes.
5. Remove from heat. Stir in 2 cups of cheddar cheese and parmesan. Stir in pasta; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add Gindo's Original Hot Sauce and stir.
6. Pour mixture into 2qt baking dish, sprinkle with remaining 1 C of cheddar cheese.
7. Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
8. Serve immediately, pour Gindo's Hot Sauce over casserole - to taste. Enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
August 01, 2021
July 17, 2021