Free Shipping on orders of $60 or more!
March 05, 2021
3 garlic cloves
1 yellow onion 1/2 chopped 1/2 thinly sliced
1.5 lb boneless ribeye steak
1/2 pear peeled and chopped
3 scallions - 2 sliced into 1/4 " rounds and 1 chopped
3 Tbsp brown sugar
1/4 C Gindo's Jalapeno Poblano
1/3 C soy sauce
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1 Tbsp canola oil
1 tsp sesame seeds for garnish
1. Slice beef as thinly as possible and set aside in large bowl.
2. In a blender or food processor blend the onion chunks, garlic, pear, 1/4" scallion rounds, brown sugar, Gindo's jalapeno poblano, soy sauce and sesame oil until smooth.
3. Pour the marinade over the beef, add the thinly sliced onion, then mix to coat evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in fridge for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
4. Heat Canola oil in a large skillet over high heat.
5. Be careful not to crowd the pan, sear the marinated beef and onions until browned. Serve over a bed of rice and garnish with sesame seeds and remaining chopped scallion. Enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
December 22, 2021
December 10, 2021