Free Shipping on orders of $60 or more!
November 15, 2020
3/4 C sugar
1/2 C orange juice
1/2 C water
1 to 2 Tbsp Gindo's Honey Habanero
Pinch of salt
1 cinnamon stick
1 slice of orange peel
1. Combine water, orange juice, sugar and Gindo's Honey Habanero in a large saucepan over medium heat, and stir to combine.
2. Add cranberries, salt, cinnamon stick and orange peel.
3. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently.
4. Continue cooking about 10 - 15 minutes or until all or most of the berries have popped.
5. Let cool for 30 minutes, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
April 14, 2022
April 03, 2022 1 Comment