Free Shipping on orders of $60 or more!
April 10, 2021
3 fresh artichokes
2 large fresh lemons
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp Gindo's Jalapeno Poblano
6 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
Fresh rosemary & thyme sprigs
Salt and pepper
• Cut off the bottom of the stem and to 1 inch of the artichoke
• Discard any of the lowest leaves near the stem
• Trim of the pointy tops of leaves
• Slice in half
• Spoon out the "choke" in the middle of each artichoke half
2. Preheat oven to 400º and mix olive oil and Gindo's Jalapeno Poblano together in a bowl and brush over cut side up artichokes in a baking dish.
3. fill artichoke cavities with garlic, herbs & 1/2 tsp Gindo's Jalapeno Poblano and season each artichoke with salt and pepper.
4. Flip artichokes over, brush again with olive oil/gindo's mixture and season once more with salt & pepper.
5. Bake uncovered for 15 minutes. Then remove and cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for additional 45 minutes.
6. Place tray on a cooling rack. carefully remove herbs and drizzle extra lemon juice over artichokes.
7. Peel leaves and dip in our pesto, tzatziki or one of our aiolis and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
June 13, 2021
June 06, 2021
May 28, 2021