Free Shipping on orders of $60 or more!
September 17, 2019
1 Head of cauliflower
1/2 C Gherkin pickles
2 Tbsp Gindo's Green
1 tsp minced garlic & shallots
1/2 tsp salt & pepper
3 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 oz dry white wine ( half shot glass )
1. Chop off florets of cauliflower and slice length wise into thinner strips. Wash and let dry.
2. Add 2 Tbsp olive oil to a skillet and bring to high heat.
3. Toss cauliflower in 1 tbsp olive oil, Gindo's Green, salt, pepper, garlic and shallots.
4. Add cauliflower to skillet and sear until crispy on both sides. Add white wine half way through searing process.
5. Place in a serving bowl and toss with gherkin pickles, serve and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 15, 2020
November 08, 2020