Free Shipping on orders of $60 or more!
May 23, 2021
3 Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp Gindo's Honey Habanero
2 Tbsp Soy sauce
1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
1 Lb boneless chicken tenders or thighs
3 Tbsp corn starch
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 Tbsp clarified butter
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp minced garlic
sesame seeds for garnish
1. Combine corn starch, oregano and sea salt on a flat plate and mix. Coat each side of the chicken with mixture.
2. Bring skillet to med high heat and add 1 Tbsp of butter and olive oil. Place chicken thighs in skillet and cook for 5 minutes on each side until chicken is lightly browned.
3. While chicken is cooking combine honey, Gindo's Honey Habanero, soy sauce, white wine vinegar and garlic in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
4. De glaze pan with some white wine and add remaining 1 Tbsp of butter and Gindo's honey mixture.
5. Continue turning and flipping chicken until honey sauce reduces into a glaze consistency and chicken reaches an internal temp of 165º.
6. Serve over a bed of rice and garnish with sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
September 18, 2021
September 11, 2021