Free Shipping on orders of $60 or more!
March 06, 2020
1 C peeled, grated potatoes
1 C all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
3 Tbsp Gindo's Green
1 C leftover mashed potatoes
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1-2 green onions, chopped
1/4 cup milk
2 Tbsp oil
2 tblsp. butter
Sour cream for serving
1. Put the grated raw potatoes in the center of a clean cloth. Twist tightly to remove as much moisture as possible.
2. In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk or stir with a fork to combine.
3. In a large bowl, stir together the grated potatoes, Gindo's Green, mashed potatoes, eggs, and onions. Stir the flour mixture into the potato mixture.
4. Add enough of the milk to make a batter.
5. Heat a large, nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add half the oil and half the butter. Drop the batter by generously heaping tablespoons into the oil and butter.
6. Brown on both sides (about 4 minutes per side).
7. Serve hot with a dollop of sour cream on each.
Serve and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 22, 2022
October 02, 2022