1 lb bone in chicken ( breast or hind quarters )
1/2 C red onion chopped
1 Tbsp minced garlic & shallots
1 Tbsp Shaved ginger
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp Gindo's Green
2 tsp sea salt
Cracked black pepper to taste
1 oz dry white wine ( shot glass )
1 oz chicken stock
1/2 lb yukon gold potatoes
Fresh sprig rosemary & thyme
1. Preheat oven to 450º, season chicken with salt, pepper to taste and 1 tsp of Tbsp ginger.
2. Peel, chop into thirds and halve carrots
3. Wash, pat dry and halve potatoes
4. Pour 1 Tbsp of olive oil in medium sized casserole dish. Season dish with 1 tsp sea salt, cracked pepper, 1 tsp of Tbsp ginger, 1/4 C red onions, 1 tsp of Tbsp minced garlic & shallots and 1 Tbsp Gindo's Green.
5. Add seasoned chicken, potatoes and carrots flat side down on dish.
6. Pour remaining olive oil and Gindo's Green over entire dish and brush with with a basting brush.
7. Season dish with remaining garlic, shallots, sea salt and red onion.
8. Add 1 oz chicken stock and white wine to dish and garnish with sprig of rosemary and thyme.
9. Place casserole dish in oven for 1 hour and let cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.