Free Shipping on orders of $60 or more!
July 20, 2020
6 large eggs
3 Tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp Gindo's Original
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp minced garlic & shallot
salt and pepper to taste
paprika for garnish
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Reduce heat to low and gently place eggs in the water. Then increase the heat back to high and boil for 15 minutes.
2. While eggs are boiling prepare an ice water bath and set aside.
3. After 15 minutes, remove the eggs from the water and place in the ice water bath.
4. Once the eggs have cooled completely peel them and slice in half lengthwise. Remove the yolk to a small bowl with a spoon and place the egg whites on a plate.
5. Mash the yolks with a fork and add the mayonnaise, mustard, Gindo's original, vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir everything together.
6. Use a spoon to add a portion of the deviled egg mixture back into the hole of each egg white. Sprinkle on paprika for garnish.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
July 17, 2021
June 26, 2021