1 Lb jumbo shrimp
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp sea salt & cracked pepper
1/3 C butter unsalted
1/2 C Gindo's Original
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp minced garlic & shallots
1. preheat grill to 425º
2. Toss shrimp in a large bowl or plastic bag with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, shallots and lemon juice.
3. Simmer Gindos Original on low heat for 10 minutes to reduce sauce, then add butter and stir until melted and remove from heat.
4. Grill shrimp over indirect heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side
5. Toss in Gindo's Buffalo Sauce until well coated.
6. Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks, or on top of a garden fresh salad.
Comments will be approved before showing up.