Free Shipping on orders of $60 or more!
January 04, 2020
1 lb chicken thighs
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 yellow onion chopped
1 Tbsp minced garlic & shallots
1 C dry white wine
1/2 C chicken stock
2 Tbsp Gindo's Green
Pinch of saffron
1 can of crushed tomatoes (14 oz)
1 fire roasted red bell pepper
1 tied bouquet garni
salt and pepper to taste
1. Roast bell pepper on stove top over medium heat, turning every minute until each side is evenly blackened.
2. Add all ingredients, minus salt and pepper to slow cooker, set to low heat and cook for 8 hours.
3. Remove chicken thighs and cover with tin foil. Transfer broth to saucepan and add salt & pepper to taste.
4. Bring sauce to a simmer and blend using an immersion blender or hand held mixer.
5. Serve chicken on a bed of rice and ladle desired amount of sauce over dish and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
January 23, 2021
January 17, 2021 1 Comment