Free Shipping on orders of $60 or more!
February 21, 2020
1/2 large cauliflower head cut into florets
1/3 C butter unsalted
1 tsp gr allspice
1/4 tsp gr nutmeg
1 tsp fresh shaved ginger
pinch of ground clove
1/4 tsp gr cinnamon
1 tsp shaved fresh lemongrass
1/3 C dried coconut shavings
1/2 C Gindo's Honey Habanero
1 tsp minced garlic and shallots
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 C flour
3 Tbsp coconut milk
1. Preheat oven to 425º and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Toss cauliflower in a bowl or ziploc bag with olive oil until coated, then add flour and repeat. Add milk and repeat once more.
3. Place cauliflower on baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
4. Simmer Gindo's Honey Habanero, garlic, shallots, allspice, nutmeg, ginger, clove, cinnamon and lemongrass on low heat for 10 minutes to reduce sauce, then add butter. Stir until melted and remove from heat.
5. Toss cauliflower in sauce add coconut shavings and coat completely. Bake for an additional 15 minutes, plate and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
April 14, 2022
April 03, 2022 1 Comment