Free Shipping on orders of $60 or more!
February 15, 2020
1/2 Cauliflower Head, large, cut into florets
3-5 Tbs Unsalted Butter
1/2 Cup Gindo's Hot Sauce - Original or Any Gindo's Sauce
1 tsp Minced Garlic and Shallots
1 Tbs olive oil
1/4 Cup Flour
3 Tbs Milk or Milk substitute
1. Preheat oven to 425º and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Toss cut cauliflower in a bowl or ziploc bag with olive oil until coated, then add flour and repeat. Add milk and repeat once more.
3. Place cauliflower on baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
4. Simmer Gindo's Hot Sauce, garlic and shallots on low heat for 10 minutes to reduce sauce, then add butter. Stir until melted and remove from heat.
5. Toss cauliflower in sauce and coat completely. Bake for an additional 15 minutes, plate and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
December 22, 2021
December 10, 2021