1/2 large cauliflower head cut into florets
1/3 C butter unsalted
1/2 C Gindo's Original
1 tsp minced garlic and shallots
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 C flour
3 Tbsp milk of choice
1. Preheat oven to 425º and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Toss cauliflower in a bowl or ziploc bag with olive oil until coated, then add flour and repeat. Add milk and repeat once more.
3. Place cauliflower on baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
4. Simmer Gindo's Original, garlic and shallots on low heat for 10 minutes to reduce sauce, then add butter. Stir until melted and remove from heat.
5. Toss cauliflower in sauce and coat completely. Bake for an additional 15 minutes, plate and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.