1 eggplant sliced into 1/2 in disks
1 C bread crumbs
1/4 C parmesan cheese
1/2 C Gindo's Green
1 Tbsp minced garlic & shallot
6 Tbsp unsalted butter
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1. Wash the eggplant and trim off the stem. Next, slice eggplant into 1/2" disks. Place disks on a cooling rack and sprinkle with sea salt and let set for at least 30 minutes.
2. Mix breadcrumbs, spices and parmesan cheese in a separate bowl and set aside.
3. Next melt butter in a sauce pan over medium heat, then add garlic, shallots and Gindo's Green. Bring just to a simmer, stir and remove from heat and let cool to room temp.
4. Dip each eggplant disk in Gindo's sauce mixture first, then breading mixture. Place each disk on parchment lined baking sheet.
5. Serve as a side dish, appetizer or use in eggplant parmesan.
Comments will be approved before showing up.